From: Mehul Ved <mehul.n....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Gnome Desktop in FreeBSD 7.2
Date: Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 11:40 AM

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Vijay Thakur<turiy...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Recently i have installed FreeBSD 7.2 from DVD. I have installed all the
> complete distro with KDE & Gnome with all ports. After my first boot i was
> drop in the tui. I used the command # startx to go to GUI, in this case i am
> only seeing twm and mouse or keyboard is not working. Does there any changes
> are required to get the normal desktop. After facing this problem i give up
> the idea to use the freeBSD. Is there any experience user, who can guide me
> to solve this problem.

Please read the handbook. It has your answers.
To point to the specific page -
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11-wm.html

--

Double your drive space: Delete Windows!  -
http://kingsly.net/tmp/fortune.php/1246677960

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/