Hello!
               I am using Fedora 11 in my dell inspiron 1525 laptop, (intel
GM 965 chipset, intel X3100 graphic accelerator, 2.0 Ghz proc, 2 GB RAM). I
have a big problem of system hang. My system hangs at random time most often
after keying in the password while booting the machine. I tried to search
google but could not find any fruitful result, no one could solve my problem
in #fedora in irc.freenode.net too. But Fedora 10 was working fine in the
same machine. A blue screen having fedora icon comes when system hangs,
mouse tracks but could not click, caps lock & scroll lock lights start
blinking. In this stage only one option remains to power off system through
power button press and hold. This time my fedora 11 kernel version is
2.6.29.5-191.fc11.i686.PAE . Its the updated kernel, previous kernel had the
same problem. I also checked /var/log/messages & /var/log/Xorg.0.log but I
could not understand much in these logs because I am not an advance user
yet. I also tried to find related bug in bugzilla.redhat.com
I will attach these log files next time when I face this problem again, so
you people can check them.
               If anyone have some idea or want to give some suggestion
please reply. These days I am thinking seriously to leave Fedora just
because of this problem.

--
              Thanks & Regards
            Devendra Kumar Gupta