Hi Rakesh!
                   My system only hangs, it doesn't shutdown in this
problem, mouse keep moving but cant click, there are no links to click at
the time of hang because a  blank screen comes having fedora icon only, the
screen which you can see during fedora 11 startup. Only option remains to
press and hold power button even ctrl+alt+f2 or f3...f7, backspace does not
work to log in other tty or to see some thing different. I have 4 GB swap
partition which is by default created during installation. Its a dual boot
system having vista & fedora 11, Grub is the bootloader.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 12:03 PM, rakesh kumar <kumar3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI
>   first of all tell me when you face this problem does your system
> gets shut down or just get hanged? if it gets shut down then you must
> check whether you have created enough swap while installing the OS. If
> your system is dual booted the this problem may occur if you dont
> creat enough swap during installation.
>     hope you will be able to get rid of this problem.
>   enjoy
>  rakesh
>
> On 7/5/09, Devendra Gupta <dev29...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello!
> >               I am using Fedora 11 in my dell inspiron 1525 laptop,
> (intel
> > GM 965 chipset, intel X3100 graphic accelerator, 2.0 Ghz proc, 2 GB RAM).
> > have a big problem of system hang. My system hangs at random time most
> often
> > after keying in the password while booting the machine. I tried to search
> > google but could not find any fruitful result, no one could solve my
> problem
> > in #fedora in irc.freenode.net too. But Fedora 10 was working fine in
> the
> > same machine. A blue screen having fedora icon comes when system hangs,
> > mouse tracks but could not click, caps lock & scroll lock lights start
> > blinking. In this stage only one option remains to power off system
> through
> > power button press and hold. This time my fedora 11 kernel version is
> > 2.6.29.5-191.fc11.i686.PAE . Its the updated kernel, previous kernel had
> the
> > same problem. I also checked /var/log/messages & /var/log/Xorg.0.log but
> > could not understand much in these logs because I am not an advance user
> > yet. I also tried to find related bug in bugzilla.redhat.com
> > I will attach these log files next time when I face this problem again,
> so
> > you people can check them.
> >               If anyone have some idea or want to give some suggestion
> > please reply. These days I am thinking seriously to leave Fedora just
> > because of this problem.
> >
> > --
> >              Thanks & Regards
> >            Devendra Kumar Gupta