Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 9.04. I have recently started facing a new problem.
Whenever I start my computer. Other than the basic home folder no other
drivers gets mounted automatically. I don't even know how to do that. But I
found a work around solution using Beagle search. I get to see these drive
when I look for search preference in it. And then I mount those drive.

Hence even when I insert a pen drive I face a similar problem.

I even face problem when I try to open Computer from the tray below. it
shows the following error.

Could not display "computer:".

Nautilus cannot handle "computer" locations.

What changes do I need to make.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suraj Swami,