In infinite wisdom Suraj Swami said the following On 8/17/09 4:19 PM:
Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 9.04. I have recently started facing a new problem.
Whenever I start my computer. Other than the basic home folder no other
drivers gets mounted automatically. I don't even know how to do that. But I
found a work around solution using Beagle search. I get to see these drive
when I look for search preference in it. And then I mount those drive.

Could you show us your /etc/fstab file? My guess is that your drives are not configured to be auto-mounted

--
Raj Shekhar
-