On Tuesday 25 Aug 2009, Nalin Savara wrote:
> [snip]
> @ Bro Karan:
>
> You the one that lives in England and blindly criticizes everything
> in India... right ?
>
> Instead of cursing the darkness, why not light a lamp-- why dont you
> take the initiative and help the guys at BOSS who may not be as
> knowledgeable as yourself ?

Since you obviously have no clue about the interactions between the BOSS
Linux team and the community (here in India, BTW), I'd suggest you
continue to prevent facts from having any impact on your thinking and
writing.  Facts are tedious little buggers who tend to stop otherwise
beautifully rhetorical and jingoistic arguments from being perfect, and
should be ignored, or, even better, not even presumed to exist whenever
possible.

As for insulting one of the few people on this list who actually
contributes tangibly to the FOSS world... carry on, it shows extreme
empathy with and support of Linux and all things FOSS.

</sarcasm in case someone missed it>

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                r...@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/