Hello

@Nalin,
I beg to differ. Chrome is just a browser. I really don't think Google's
search algorithms are browser dependent. Search results are one thing, and
browsing them is another. So you wont get different results in Firefox and
Chrome. Saving searches in user accounts and then displaying it to the user
is an altogether different matter.
Also, thanks for that twitter/tinyurl explanation. It didn't make any sense
at all. :-)

@Narendra
Alright. Wouldn't it be a better idea to separate your tweets from eduvid's?
(Although even if Google displays your mails as the first search result, the
person who is searching for eduvid is going to land up on the website
anyway.)

- Neha