Hi Narendra,

> Different result may occur because you have logged in one browser with
Google account.

I don't really think thats a reason. Google wont change its results for
Firefox or Chrome. Accounts are just Google's way of storing what you're
searching. ;-)

Btw, your signature has really intrigued me. You *have* to answer this one.

According to your signature, your Twitter URL is http://twitter.com/eduvid,
which has 4+3+7+1+3+1+6 = 25 characters.
But instead of the Twitter URL, you've Tinyurl'd it and then put it in your
signature.
So looking at your Tinyurl'd Twitter URL, which is http://tinyurl.com/dz7e4a,
it again has 4+3+7+1+3+1+6 = 25 characters.

So both the URLs, the shortened one, and the original one, have 25
characters.

Could you please explain it to me, that why on earth would you tinyurl
something like a twitter url, when the number of characters remains the same
in both of them?

Thanks,

- Neha