On Friday 02 Oct 2009, rakesh kumar wrote:

>     *I mean i will have to change my OS. Can't you suggest me any
> thing else? Actually as i know if it supports redhat then whats the
> problem with fedora? I mean both have same base.*

I think the DB2 engineers, who have packaged the DVD you have, will be
in a better position to answer your question.

Typically, such software support only the "enterprise" versions of Linux
like RHEL and Novell SLES/SLED.  They certify their software works on
these platforms and their support is limited to those platforms.

--
Arun Khan