Hi all,
  A workshop in a local college is planned for Sat., 31st Oct., from
11am-5pm at KNMIET, Ghaziabad. This is a follow-up workshop after
the first one held there on Feb. 7, shortly before Freed.in, 2009. I
must also credit Rakesh Kumar, who frequents this list for his
perseverance in making this workshop happen. It is indeed heartening
to see new people taking interest in FOSS, and pushing for a more
active engagement with ILUG-D.

Please see
http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/KNMIETWorkshopTwo
for details, including an address, and maps to the venue. It is
still possible to add/modify topics, so let me know if you wish to
do that.

Please send me a note off list if you are willing to volunteer for
this workshop.

Regards,
Gora