Hi Gora

first of all . congratulation because FOSS activity really booming in India
, I am attached with opensource from last 4 year and really feel  awareness
in crowd for FOSS

Due to busy time schedule , I can't be able to attend your workshop but I am
very much interested in event
  " 3pm-5pm: Rapid web development with Python, and Django: Gora
Mohanty"<http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/GoraMohanty>
so* can i get a soft copy of presentation or tutorial of that event
*
I think it will be a great if we maintain a common repository for sharing
all such files of events