On 10/12/2009 05:07 PM, narendra sisodiya wrote:
I have purchased Acer Aspire 4736z, you can checkout that it is falls under
your requirement..

Just as a matter of interest, do you have suspend working on there ? and are you able to auto-suspend on display close, with auto-wakeup on display open ?

I have, a rather old now at 4 years, an Acer Ferrari 4005 and this is the one thing that has never ever worked for me, ever. and always been a constant source of irritation. It boiled down to the fact that Acer use a slightly offset acpi setup, and to use it a custom kernel is needed or atleast the relevant portion patched. And I dont want to do that, nor should anyone looking for a user experience.

Wonder what the state of play with that is on Acer these days.

- KB