On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:48 PM, Manu K Mohan <manukn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Nalin Savara <nsn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > That might be true but distributing booklets cannot be considered less
>> > effective than internet. At least IMHO. I'll still prefer a book over
>> > an HTML link handed out to me. Why not have both?
>> >
>> > ---
>> >

>> to save trees.
>>
>> Could instead hand over stickers with the URL printed on them.

A small article which says how Gandhiji's fight for freedom and press helped
to spread the knowledge to common man when there was no internet.
Similar way its another fight for freedom from proprietary softwares. Still
press has the same power.
http://manuknkra.wordpress.com/2009/10/02/another-struggle-of-freedom-for-india-follow-gandhiji/