From: sankarshan <foss.mailingli...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, 20 October, 2009 10:47:07 AM
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Open Source tool for Knowledge management

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 10:37 AM, gopal krishna
<mgopal_kris...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can anyone please suggest me any good open source Internal Knowledge
> management tool as I need to implement the same.

It would be good to have a list of features that your implementation
considers _must_have_ and, other features that are "good to have".
Knowledge Management systems include a wide swathe of software and
tools. If you'd like to hone in on the appropriate one, it is best to
start with the features you are looking for.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Sent from Westford, MA, United States

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/