On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:32 PM, bipin sartape <bipin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hello gopal,
>  i am also working on km implementation for our organisation. to begin with
> we have started with Plone because of the array of features it offers.
> however the learning curve is very steep.
>
> --- On Tue, 10/20/09, gopal krishna <mgopal_kris...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I would like to understand the buzz of KM from a technology / product
perspective:

How is it different then employing a Web Content Management System /
Document Management System PLUS a Business Intelligence Tool

So lets say you deployed Joomla / Plone / Alfresco / etal with Pentaho BI etc

Is it then Knowledge Management Deployment solution or is it something more??

anand