Hi

I went to RedHat site to download RHEL 5.4 and read the following terms:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 30-Day Evaluation
Are you looking for a Linux distribution that your company can depend on to
power your business applications? Test Red Hat Enterprise Linux with
virtualization to see how it can increase your company's IT performance while
decreasing costs.

Download 30-day evaluation

My question is, will it stop working after 30 days? I want to use it without
RedHat Support, can i use it after 30 days?

regards,
amit

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
http://in.yahoo.com/trynew