Hi,

The issue was not regarding the Plugin etc, The issue was simply, if DOC is
standard why cant ODT be one. If OpenOffice by default has a support for
DOC, then why cant Microsoft incorporate a support for ODT. Or may be
Microsoft guys arent capable enough to enable it !!!

Thnx

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22 AM, Yadu Rajiv <yadura...@gmail.com> wrote:

> yup..
>
> but this looks very different from the screen kr0ychan sent.. but this does
> the same.. :) most of all versions of office.. mm..
>
> find plug-in at source forge -
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/odf-converter/files/
>
> peace,
> yadu
>

> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Kinshuk Sunil <kinshuksu...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > The ODT support is included in Office 2007 SP1 i guess.. but in any case
> it
> > is not a part of Office 2007 by default, a new add-on needs to be
> > installed..
> >
> > sorry, i missed the whole thread.. but when you are looking for ODT why
> > Office 2007 ?

> >> MS-Office

> >> down

> >> lol :P maybe you installed something special.. i see word 2003 xml
> >> document
> >> :-/
> >>
> >> its not about using word.. its about knowing how to use it just in case
> :D
> >> you are stuck with it.
> >>

> > --
> > regards
> > Kinshuk Sunil
> > +91-99100-24895

Amar Akshat,

Trainee Engineer,
Dataflex, New Delhi.

Dept. Of Computer Engineering,
Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Tech

Web Administrator: Uttarakhand Forestry Training Academy (www.ufta.org.in)

Phone # : +919932389841
Phone # : +919711972235
www.ramaprasad.info

Other Emails: amar.aks...@ramaprasad.info, webad...@ufta.org.in,

"Where You See a Feature I See a Flaw.."