dear all,

> Minutes of the meeting (MOM) :

thanks honey for the MOM,
my POP is that the overall feelgood factor for freed.in is high,
the team is refreshed and motivated, and everybody seems to have
a better sense of what works, what would not work, and how to delegate
tasks, and to coordinate the event.
Okay, so POP = my Personal Opinion and Perspective.

meanwhile, kishore is happy to see others willing to take on the main tasks,
and is glad to offer his experience and full support where needed to
help the team
drive the event.

> (a)Possible ideas for the freed.in
[snip]

we also discussed content-contributors,
such as wiki people, creative content authors, et al.
[snip]

> (c)Possible Targets:
[snip]

the meeting ended with the question should we also have a track
for sysadmins, networkAdmins, cloud-computing, etc.
one suggestion was to have the theme but have the actual track and sessions
for this for a day.

> (d)Event Duration - 2 Days
>
> (e)Event Date : Not yet decided.

towards sep-end, somewhere in oct, or perhaps spilling into the first
dates of nov.

gaurav and others to fill in all the details,
list of participants to this meeting; discussion-point details; misc;
and then to announce the date for the next meet,
which should probably be the coming sunday.
eh?

regards
niyam