Hi,

 I have few questions,

 1)     I was using , three operating system
(Sabayon4.2, ubuntu,sabayon Media center). Then few days back I installed
Sabayon 4.0 for checking something . It then just started showing itself and
there was no option to boot others. How to proceed now ? How to make all
others available for booting ???

2)      What is the importance of a file system. Window uses NTFS, Sabayon
uses JFS, some other linux distros uses others, Why ??

3)      What should be the file system and mount point of a partition for
data storage.

4)      If i delete all partitions , can the data which was in a
partition, be restored .???

5) What is the best way of doing partitions ?????

Kindly help.