But it depends on choice , it hurts your eyes when we are reading for a time
for from computer screen , If you are interested in books for basics which
is better option , I suggest *Sumitabha Das*,: "*Unix* : Concepts and
Applications: .It is an awesome book to learn all basic command and how to
use them alongwith exercises at the chapter end. ( first 10 chapters only
after that administration is evolves with time and it is better if you check
official documentations for administration part )