And on the other side if you are looking till advanced concepts "The
Professional Linux Kernel Architecture" is the best and latest book.
This book starts with basic(but definitely assumes you have some
understanding of a linux system working model) and goes upto the
kernel code review. I will say this is the best book for linux but
definitely not for newbies.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 7:50 AM, SUBODH ROHILLA
<subodh.rohi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But it depends on choice , it hurts your eyes when we are reading for a time
> for from computer screen , If you are interested in books for basics which
> is better option , I suggest *Sumitabha Das*,: "*Unix* : Concepts and
> Applications: .It is an awesome book to learn all basic command and how to
> use them alongwith exercises at the chapter end. ( first 10 chapters only
> after that administration is evolves with time and it is better if you check
> official documentations for administration part )
>
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Ajay Kumar <joinaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> www.linuxhomenetworking.com is also very good website,you can use it
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:56 AM, aishwarya . <aishu.moor...@gmail.com
>> >wrote:

>> > Forget books...
>> > Internet is the best way and Google will be your best teacher....
>> >

>> > --
>> > Thanks,
>> > Aishwarya.M.B
>> > http://aishwarya-stillsearchingwhoiam.blogspot.com/
>> >

>> --
>> Ajay Kumar
>> Treasurer-ISOC Delhi(www.isocdelhi.in)
>> Technical Officer -National Internet Exchange of India(www.nixi.in)
>> C/O Software Technology Parks of India,Ministry of Communication and
>> Information Technology,Govt of India,
>> Ganga Software Technology Complex,Block-IV,
>> Sector 29,Noida-201303
>> UP India
>> (M) +91-9868477444
>> (D)+91-120-4547425