On 26 February 2010 21:59, Nishant Prakash Kashyap <npkash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> An opportunity for Linux community member and Indian patriots. Does anyone
> wants to be proud owner of ilug.in or ilug.org.in
> The domains are with me and is for sale. Mail me if anyone is interested.

Why not be the true patriot yourself and donate these to community?

I hate pseudo patriots or those who want only others to show their
patriotism and carry it on their shoulders. Sorry If I am out of line
here.

Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.