On Saturday 27 February 2010 12:10 PM, Kinshuk Sunil wrote:
I completely agree with Sudev here

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Sudev Barar<sba...@gmail.com>  wrote:

On 26 February 2010 21:59, Nishant Prakash Kashyap<npkash...@gmail.com>
wrote:
An opportunity for Linux community member and Indian patriots. Does
anyone
wants to be proud owner of ilug.in or ilug.org.in
The domains are with me and is for sale. Mail me if anyone is interested.

Why not be the true patriot yourself and donate these to community?

I hate pseudo patriots or those who want only others to show their
patriotism and carry it on their shoulders. Sorry If I am out of line
here.

Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.

Why people sell their products/services in name of PATRIOTISM or other great things. They just downgrade the original feelings about these words. (You can see this all over to world). Now it comes in Open Source world Toooo.