On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM, abhishek jain
<abhishek.netj...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> If all of the emails from my server to me are received by SPAM box of
> gmail,
> what should i check in my postfix configuration?
>
> Pl. reply i am using postfix 2.x and centos. the postfix is resposible for
> just sending the emails, as for reveiving i am using google apps.
>
> As far as I could understand, since gmail is sending all your mails to SPAM
box, your IP has actually been blacklisted by gmail and hence any mail from
the same is directly sent to SPAM box. You might want to check if spamhaus
has blacklisted your IP from here http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup.lasso .

Vignesh
B. Tech in Computer Science
National Institute Of Technology-Durgapur