On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Nishant Prakash Kashyap <
npkash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 11:30 PM, narendra sisodiya <
> naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
>
>> It will take a long time for rupee symbol acceptance in digital world.
>>

> I disagree with your statement. It will hardly take few weeks and we'll see
> usage of Rupee Font everywhere in India.
> Very very soon, all the newspapers itself will start using this font to
> represent our currency, leave alone other internal peer to peer
> correspondence of communications between individuals, offices,
> establishments, etc.

Thousand of website still try to use Hindi font and put image there. Hindi
fonts, I am talking about something which is unicode accepted. Now talk
about the new rupee symbol. It will take a long time to get it accepted. The
point I wanted to make it to reuse the symbol.