2010/7/18 Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <r...@linux-delhi.org>

> On Sunday 18 Jul 2010, H.S.Rai wrote:
> > 2010/7/18 Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <r...@linux-delhi.org>:
> > > any viable alternative to Google Docs has to
> > > present an interface that has a minimal learning curve.
> >
> > Don't http://eyeos.org/ fit the bill?
>
> Now /this/ looks hot!  Thanks for the link.

sizzling in the wet monsoon actually.
it's matured quite a lot since i last checked it out indeed.

so what next, host this on the ilug-d or a nixi or other server
for ilug-d / FOSS users in india, where the community may author and
collaborate
documents they wish the community to participate in?
this way we keep those cages-in-the-cloud out of our mailing lists and
efforts?
do need to add some method of attributing creativecommons licenses to
authored and collaborated works.

note of caution: ilug-d is 100% reliable when it comes to unreliability, as
well as for .00001% downtime,
so a disclaimer and a non-amazon backup-storage of crucial documents would
also be a good idea.

regards
niyam

--