On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Mahesh T. Pai <paiva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Narendra Sisodiya said on Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 01:47:43PM +0530,:
>
>  > Well, SchoolOS is much better then edubuntu..
>  > Download and try..
>
> Actually, edubuntu scores more on license compliance front.
>
> SchoolOS gets 0 marks. Hope Ubuntu people do not thwack you for
> license violation.

How ? explain more !!

> Hint:-
>
> I am listed on your page. I live in a remote island, which has no
> post, courier, speed post etc. COnnectivity is over a 18 Kilo bit per
> sec wireless.
>
> How will I comply with your requirement?

I am not getting what you meant to say..
come to Delhi and collect SchoolOS or anyother Linux distro from my home.
If you live in such a remote place then schoolos is one of the best solution
because it has almost everything what a normal person need.
Basically it is created for school student.