Software patents are not allowed in India. No point in wasting energy
related to software patents.

There could be some interesting case about the patents in the products
Micosoft is selling in India. What will be the validity of such
patents within the products.

Legal experts, please comment.

-Sudhanwa

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Krithika <krithika...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> The Centre for Internet and Society (CIS) is filing a pre-grant opposition
> to a software patent application by Microsoft. We need people to help us
> analyse the technical claims of the application and possibly those of
> previously granted patents/previously filed applications where the invention
> is similar to the one in the application we wish to oppose.
>
> Interested persons may write to me at the earliest at krithika...@gmail.com.
>
> Regards
> Krithika
>
> The Centre for Internet and Society