2010/8/14 Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <r...@linux-delhi.org>

> On Saturday 14 Aug 2010, Nishant Prakash Kashyap wrote:
> > I dont care a damm for your comment. I know, you think you own this
> > forum... you get irritated very fast when people take lead. You want
> > that every people in this forum call you " sir , sir... narendra
> > sir." and when someone disagrees.

I never told anybody to do so. I believe in equality. I guess everybody in
this forum who are here to help with their knowledge believe so.

> > Its a pity that people think there only one knowlegable in Delhi.

Now I can laugh for whole day.

> Nishant, your response was in very poor taste, added no value to the
> conversation and reeked of communalism.  Please stop abusing people who
> try to point that out to you, and try to give value back to the list.
>
> And, if you have nothing to say, please don't say it here.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raju

+1 ,

 <logic>

PS: If the event is 'close for college' then why "Sheel Shindhu" have posted
in forums.

</logic>

PS: neither me or other ( i guess so) will respond to your email because it
will be like playing with mud.