On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Nishant Prakash Kashyap <
npkash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> H S Rai,
>
> yes, thats what i meant... REGION... i.e. are people from outside
> Delhi eligible or is it only for Delhites as the LUG is from there.
>
> Regards,
> Nishant Kashyap

 LOL. now you are playing with words.
If this is true , you would have corrected yourself before that too.
There are some member who have ready posted that all religion are accepted &
read Raj's mail

Nishant, your response was in very poor taste, added no value to the
conversation and reeked of communalism.

You have not corrected yourself that time then why are you trying to correct
now. you have committed mistake and you are not accepting it. Very few
people reply mail but everybody read the mail. no need for any explanations,
everybody knows what you have typed and what you have meant.

My English and Grammer is bad. Even I can figure out what you have typed.
You are not a noob/naive/2 year old bachchha , who mistyped region as
religion and didn't corrected after reading it too many times.