Can you please give any links where we can find the project you've
discussed upon? So that we, who couldn't attend that meeting, can get
some essential things.
Actually due to minor/internal exams in my college, i couldn't attend
that meeting, and so request you to post some links/info with regard
to those discussions.

On 10/2/10, Gaurav Mishra <gauravtec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> We had a lovely crowd gathered at JNU campus and this time our
> localhost "Andrew Sir" welcomed us with a nice conference hall and
> some samosas to add in the flavour.
>
> We were 8 people in total and at the end whole session took a BOF form
> , we started with a session from Dhiraj Gaur on Open source maturity
> model. And it threw up some very discussion and insights on support
> model offered by different vendors on open source softwares. It was
> total fun and informative both at the same time to see the business
> and social opportunities in support. Dhiraj promised to repost this
> OSMM presentation on ILUGD mailing list for more reviews and insights.
>
> We finished off the meet with a brief discussion on freed.in and some
> projects for students from engineering college. After which the
> flagship eating ceremony happened at our JNU canteen. It was a a fun
> meetup with some light weight discussions thrown by.
>
> Look forward to meet everyone in next meetup.
>
> Cheers..
>
> Gaurav Mishra
>
> Co-founder
> - Media Redefined -
> " A social media branding & consulting studio. "
>
> # Web: http://www.mediaredefined.com
> # Blog: http://www.gmishra.com
> # Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gmishra
> # LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/gauravmishra7

Regards
RAKESH
"Allow Your Own Inner Light to Guide You"