Hi,

I had mentioned this to a few people, but had forgotten
to send it to the list at large, and now it has become
a little urgent, as they would like a PHP expert to give
a tutorial on this coming Sun., the 24th of Oct.

This is part of an ongoing engagement with CSI-Ghaziabad,
and RKGIT in particular, so it would be good if someone
would step forward. I think that the required commitment
would be a few hours on Sun., and transport to RKGIT would
be arranged, or reimbursed. Please let me know if you would
like to volunteer for this, either in private email, or by
following up here. Thanks.

Regards,
Gora