Hi,

I have some text which contains a few Unicode characters.  I'm currently
using enscript(1) to convert the text to PS and then to PDF; however
enscript isn't handling the Unicode characters.  Apart from that it's
doing a beautiful job of the conversion, including word wrapping.

Any other commonly-available command-line utility for converting text
with long lines to PS which would handle Unicode?  Alternatively, any
way to convert Unicode text directly to PDF on the command line?

Note: I know how to use OOo and friends, but I need something that can
be put into a Makefile, not an interactive solution.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                r...@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/