Hello my dearest ILUGD,

I am now a member of IndyaSucks.com and thought you would like to know
about this amazing web site which has helped me connect with all my old
school friends who are now either criminals or politicians (or is there
a difference?)  This invitation is specially for you, ILUGD, since I
believe you are a close personal friend of mine and we have enjoyed so
many scintillating evenings together.  I believe we should continue our
relationship over this anti-social notworking channel so that we can
bond even better and never, ever have to interact in real life again.

Oh wait!  All IndyaSucks did was ask me for my name, b'day, place of
birth, billing address, PAN, driver's licence, mother's maiden name,
favourite schoolteacher, PGP private key and passphrase -- how the heck
did they get onto this mailing list?

Coming back to the matter in hand, I was planning to buy a mid-range
laptop (actually someone else planning to buy me one, for reasons too
complex to go into), and was wondering if you could share your
experiences with laptops that are fully FOSS-compliant.  Range is Rs 40K
to 60K, and I'd prefer laptops with devices that are supported with
native Linux drivers.  Suggestions and recommendations, please, all you
mobile gurus out there!

[In the interim, my Dell Latitude 5400 continues working beautifully
with Debian Testing.]

Regards,

-- Raj
--