Hi, I was thinking of getting one of those pre-paid MTNL 3G SIMs to use
for 'net access when on the road or out on work.  Is there any company
which is giving a better deal?  Pre-paid is a must: my mobile 'net
requirement is sporadic, and I don't want to have to keep paying the
telco every month regardless of whether I use the service or not.

On a related note, anyone suggest an el cheapo mobile phone with 3G,
Bluetooth and decent battery life that one can use as a modem with
Linux?  My Nokia 5800 does all that, but (a) it's not el cheapo, (b) I'm
already using it with Vodafone and (c) its battery life, while adequate
for talk, isn't too good with both BT and 3G on.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                r...@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/