Hi,
I am trying to figure out FOSS consultancy options that exist in India and
online (globally). It will be great if you can point me to some case studies of
success (and failure). Better still if you can share your own story. For larger
good I will write a report on my findings (under CC or GFDL).
Disclaimer: I will also use the information to figure out some viable earning
option around FOSS and try and fund my PhD!

Regards,
Abhishek Choudhary MTech MSc MA MA BBA
Chartered IT Professional(UK) MBCS(UK) MIET(UK) MIEEE SrMCSI
Bangalore, INDIA
WWW: http://cognitist.com
Email: abhis...@bcs.org
Mobile: +91-9611427385

Affiliations: AAAI, ACM, BCS, CogSci, CSI, IEEE (CS/ComSoc/NNS/RAS/SMCS/VTS),
IET, INCOSE, SAEĀ

"From Assembly to Lisp in your mother tongue"
http://hindawi.in