ar...@arjunvenkatraman.com wrote:
> Narendra pretty much has it right. I consult, not exactly for FOSS, but for
> the non profit market (e.g. http://cgnetswara.org),
> who use a lot of FOSS. [...] Speaking of which, what kind of work do you do?
> I am always looking for collaborators ...

Thanks for the input. I do everything that it takes to get Linux into devices
from handhelds to robots. I also design these devices. Got one onto the Nokia
Million Dollar Challenge - search for "Nokia GEVC", "vyas labs rdk". My survey
stemmed from the fact that IISc found it appropriate to admit an academic
maverick like me for a PhD and I did not know how to shrug off my corp job and
still ensure that my family does not boot me out!

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Narendra Sisodiya
> <naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Abhishek Choudhary
> <hi_ped...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>>

>>> Better still if you can share your own story. For larger good I will write
>>> a report on my findings (under CC or GFDL).
>>

>>Setup Wiki Or editable space and ask for contribution.
>>Go every possible Meetups by Geeks/Hackers and talk down personally..

Sure Narendra - I agree a wiki page will be good for this. I have a created one
on the IndSoftEx wiki.

http://wiki.indsoftex.com/index.php?title=FOSS_Consultancy

Regards,
Abhishek Choudhary MTech MSc MA MA BBA
Chartered IT Professional(UK) MBCS(UK) MIET(UK) MIEEE SrMCSI
Bangalore, INDIA
WWW: http://cognitist.com
Email: abhis...@bcs.org
Mobile: +91-9611427385

Affiliations: AAAI, ACM, BCS, CogSci, CSI, IEEE (CS/ComSoc/NNS/RAS/SMCS/VTS),
IET, INCOSE, SAE

"From Assembly to Lisp in your mother tongue"
http://hindawi.in