On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 1:41 PM, chandrakant kumar <k.03chan...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I don't think that is the case, may be you are running older version of
> kernel.

I think I have clearly mentioned that I want to run : Linux (CentOS 6,
Fedora 15, Ubuntu 11
so, that rules out talking of older kernels.

But, maybe, yes, I might be missing something.

> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Sudhir Gandotra <
> sudhirgando...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello List,
>>
>> It is increasing becoming difficult to find a mother-board that supports
>> Linux (CentOS 6, Fedora 15, Ubuntu 11)  with Intel's I3, I5 and I7 CPUs.
>>
>> Probably I am missing something.
>>
>> Any pointers in the right direction please ?
>>
>> --
*Wish you an "era of Realization & Mobilization"*

Peace, Force & Joy!
Sudhir Gandotra.
+91-98101-20918 / +91-93124-65666

*You don't need violence to shake the world***