On Friday 02 Mar 2012, tashi samphel wrote:
> You must check with your bank whether it allow you to make on-line
> international transaction with their debit card or not. I used my
> credit card to purchase the software. Using the above technology you
> can also enjoy Internet connection on your Linux or Mac computer by
> enabling Wi-Fi and you don't need to install Nokia PC Suite for
> that. Cool! isn't it?

I'm sorry, but what exactly does this have to do with Linux and/or FOSS
in the context of Delhi?  Sure there are any number of exciting
applications out there, but we don't need to discuss them in this
specific list unless there's some benefit, at least, from a purely
Linux/FOSS point of view.

Regards,

-- Raj
--