2012/3/2 Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <r...@linux-delhi.org>:
> On Friday 02 Mar 2012, tashi samphel wrote:
>> You must check with your bank whether it allow you to make on-line
>> international transaction with their debit card or not. I used my
>> credit card to purchase the software. Using the above technology you
>> can also enjoy Internet connection on your Linux or Mac computer by
>> enabling Wi-Fi and you don't need to install Nokia PC Suite for
>> that. Cool! isn't it?
>
> I'm sorry, but what exactly does this have to do with Linux and/or FOSS
> in the context of Delhi?  Sure there are any number of exciting
> applications out there, but we don't need to discuss them in this
> specific list unless there's some benefit, at least, from a purely
> Linux/FOSS point of view.

Heh! Was thinking the same thing, but had refrained till this post.
I concur: Supporting crappy iPads or Nokia, or what have you is
hardly of interest on this list. IMHO, this is true even if the tools
used for such support are FOSS.

There is a fine line here, again IMHO. FOSS on a proprietary platform
is maybe still worth supporting, FOSS that works around barriers
set up by scheming proprietary companies is much more more meh.
Take it elsewhere to some fanboi list, IMHO.

Regards,
Gora