On 2 April 2012 00:58, Angad Singh <an...@angadsingh.in> wrote:
>> Has anyone used a domain name registrar that offers .in registry?
>> I know of GoDaddy, but would prefer not to use them. bigrock.in
>> seems OK, but I would like to get recommendations of any registrars
>> that people are particularly happy with. Thanks.
>>

> Didn't know domain registrars fall under the subject matter of
> free/open source software.

You are right in general, and I should probably have marked this
OT. However, asking about things only tangentially related to
free software, such as recommendations for Android handsets,
has long been accepted on this list, IMHO. If people feel otherwise,
I will stop bringing up such topics here.

Regards,
Gora