> Great application.. Just few months back somebody asked me this question
> that can we have multiple connection on a single computer and i was
> confused in ethernet and NIC and all... but now i can tell them that YES
> there is a solution for that.
>
> But just to get the knowledge can you explain the theory behind it?? If
> possible here...
>
> --
> Regards
> RAKESH KUMAR
> http://raakeshkumar.wordpress.com

For theoretical background, you can refer to the following documents:

Nano-Howto to use more than one independent Internet connection by
Christoph Simon  - http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt
Alternative Routes and Dead Gateway Detection for Linux -
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/dgd-usage.txt
LARTC HOWTO - http://www.lartc.org/lartc.html#LARTC.RPDB.MULTIPLE-LINKS

I think most of the solutions are based on them. You can also go
through the LARTC Mailing List (no longer active) Archives which has
numerous discussions on this topic.

Thanks,
--
Manish Kathuria