On 05/31/2012 06:50 PM, Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) wrote:
> Oh, I don't know about that -- this list (at least) explicitly permits
> posting job offers and requests and other FOSS-related commercial
> notices as long as you stick to the rules and add the [COMMERCIAL] tag
> in the subject. FOSS != Non-commercial

I know it is allowed to post Off-Topic and, or Commercial articles with
legitimate tags on mailing-lists and, or newsgroups; IMHO, that was good
in the days when there were no blogs and, or free web-sites.

BTW, I'm not forcing or stopping you and, or anyone. *I just expressed
an opinion only*; this time and earlier as well, but you did not bother
to read and, or interpret the message... Your mileage may vary :P

--
Balwinder S "bdheeman" Dheeman
(http://werc.homelinux.net/contact/)