On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Balwinder S Dheeman <bdhee...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 05/31/2012 09:18 PM, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> > On 31 May 2012 21:08, Balwinder S Dheeman <bdhee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > [...]
> >> I know it is allowed to post Off-Topic and, or Commercial articles with
> >> legitimate tags on mailing-lists and, or newsgroups; IMHO, that was good
> >> in the days when there were no blogs and, or free web-sites.
> > If you agree with that, what exactly are you complaining about?
> > That people have the temerity not to fit into the model that *you*
> > would want them to?
> >
> >> BTW, I'm not forcing or stopping you and, or anyone. *I just expressed
> >> an opinion only*; this time and earlier as well, but you did not bother
> >> to read and, or interpret the message... Your mileage may vary :P
> > What is that supposed to mean: "...but you did not bother to read and,
> > or interpret the message"? Is there a hidden sub-text that only L33T
> > people are supposed to understand?
> >
> > Now, I am descending into my personal-peeve territory, but from your
> > last few engagements on this list, it would be highly appreciated,
> > at least by me, if you would drop the chip from your shoulder.
>
> With due respect to all, can you please stop increasing this thread? There
is nothing like posting an opinion like this, when it is legitimate to post
something like this. Here at this point i am not raising any question to
anyone but the thing is if you will create this kind of situation on just a
post, when it's nothing wrong in that, how will a new people feel before
posting anything to this community?
And this way you are forcing other people to jump into this unnecessary
debate by wasting their time.

--
Regards
RAKESH KUMAR