On Thursday 27 Sep 2012, Pramode C.E wrote:
> Please check out:
>
> http://recursive-labs.com/contest/expeyes/
>
> This is a good opportunity for students to contribute to an
> innovative open hardware (and Free Software based) project from
> India!

You know, this sounds like a really cool initiative.  I don't remember
anything about physics, but the samples shown on the web look
interesting.  I wouldn't mind owning one of those things.  As long as I
didn't have to lug the laptop around from one part of the house to the
other measuring voltages and currents, of course :)

I was only able to find one (non-definitive) link on the 'net about its
hardware licence, though -- any place that is documented?

All the best with the contest, and do give us the highlights once it's
completed.

Regards,

-- Raj
--