Hi All,

I'm looking for a Open Source tool which can only manage /etc/sudoers. Now
before many start advising vi and many other such editors. We have no
problem in using it but our requirement is very specific - the size of
sudoers access file is very large and infact getting large day by day to
push on few thousand hosts.

It would be great to have few features like:

01. It provides a convenience to add new users, hosts, commands which user
is allowed to.. etc in a consistent manner. We wish to get this file
organized in the sense of free from human typos, abbreviations, standards
etc.

02. Many times the access is provided on temporary basis, and humans are
prone to forgetfulness. if there is some access could be provided for a
definite time basis, after which the access is automatically revoked

03. We are looking for a cursor based tool/utility which could possibly
mange it it in more affective manner.

if, there are commercial products as well, pls do let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Yash