The meeting was held (and will be held until further notification) at Maths
Department, IIT which is not the same as the IIT_D seminar halls. The maths
department is in the main building on the mezzanine floor. On sunday, the
entry is through the security gate.

I hope that this clears a lot of confusion!! The next meeting is scheduled for
16th Feb, i will be posting the agenda and the presentations as soon as i get
the information.

cheers and thanks
tripta