OK!!
I'm currently using an iMac 500mhz, with 20gigHD ,CDRW.....
I am looking to upgrade to DVD read write/CDRW.....
I'm getting a little confused at machine descriptions,  one is called  a
"combo" drive  the other a "superdrive" , the descriptions vary on the type
of drive each one is.....  I was under the impression that what I am looking
for is a "suoerdrive" however in looking at the specs in one instance I see
the super drive as being DVD read /CDRW .....  ..
Question would someone please tell me what each one really is??

Thanks
gus