Not bad...  but what about the windows key?  Do they have a Mac version?

On Dec 22, 2005, at 1:38 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Dec 21, 2005, at 10:09 PM, Peter Apockotos wrote:

I want a Backlit Desktop Keyboard for $30.00 or less and new.
If you know of any products or places where I can find one.
Email me privately.

I will also post this here because I really enjoy these. Very cool and useful:

The compact one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823128020

and full- size:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823128017

I realize they are listed for over USD 30, but there was a coupon for them a while back and may still be available. Also, have had excellent experience with newegg.com. I've bought about 6 of each over the last few months for my machines and as gifts. The keyboard layout is for Wind'ohs, but the first time you plug into an OS X Mac, it asks for layout confirmation and works fine. Not sure about OS 9 because I haven't tried it on any older machines yet.

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:imac-list@mail.maclaunch.com>
Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/imac-list%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less