At 8:52 AM -0500 01/16/2006, Tom Coradeschi wrote:
Just wanted to note that my Tiger upgrade (333 MHz lime iMac, 512 MB RAM, 120 GB HD) went pretty much flawlessly. Thanks to all for their tips in the past, they made the difference!

OK. So one thing doesn't seem to work (well, and I can't print, as the print queue keeps turning itself off) - I've tried the "hold down the option key to switch between OS X and OS 9 on startup" and it seems to have no effect. The computer will boot into whatever is set Startup Disk. Any ideas?

tom coradeschi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]